Fast service guaranteed. Business days.
In international trade, a Certificate of Origin (CO) is a key document for the verification of the origin of goods being exported. The origin of imported goods is examined by almost every country in the world to determine tariff treatments or in other cases, to see if the goods can be legally imported. The CO can be required by the customs administrator, importers, freight forwarders and even banks for approving letters of credit.
How can you make it easy to have your documents ready for export and to issue Certificates of Origin?
eCertify is the next generation solution, enabling exporters and freight forwarders to process electronic Certificates of Origin from their desktops – saving time and money, while increasing compliance and productivity. eCertify is the market leading solution, turning the existing paper-based process for stamping and signing of trade documents into a streamlined electronic system – providing real value in cost savings and efficiency gains. Key information is securely stored, easing the process for repeat filing on future certificates.
- 1. Documents are submitted to the BTMM electronically by exporters and freight forwarders.
- 2. Documents are reviewed, accepted, stamped, signed and returned to the BTMM electronically.
- 3. Certified documents can be printed by exporters and freight forwarders from a quality colour printer.
- 4. Certified documents are stored securely and confidentially by the BTMM.
- Save time and money by cutting courier costs and transit time
- Improve turnaround times by speeding up the document certification process
- Take advantage of a user friendly online solution
- Improve compliance with export requirements and facilitate record keeping